Friday, June 30, 2017

Happy birthday.

Hey it's your birthday! Happy birthday! I really pray that you'll have a wonderful and joyous day ahead with your family and friends. I'm sorry for hurting you. You're officially 17, and I think it's time for me to make my final move. Away from you. Thank you for teaching me how to love. Please don't hate me because it tears me apart. I'm better off being treated as a stranger. All I knew for the past few months was you, and all you knew was to eventually walk away from me. Nonetheless, thank you for the amazing memories you have given me. All the best in your future endeavours. Be happy with your newer and more cherished friends. I'll pray they give you everything I didn't. I pray for your happiness everyday. Even though you've left, please don't remove me completely from your mind and I hope I've given you some wonderful memories, even though they may be very trivial. Happy birthday once again, love. This heart will always yearn for you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment